In order to comply with campus policy, employees who are intermittently visiting campus must obtain authorization from their supervisor in advance of coming to campus. The Building Access Request Form is now available to facilitate this approval process.
Employees must submit the Building Access Request Form 24-48 hours prior to their planned visit date. Once submitted, their administrator will receive an email notification of their request, and be able to respond to the request. Employees will then recieve an email notification regarding the approval/denial of their request.
In addition to submitting the Building Access Request Form and receiving approval from your administrator, please note that all students, faculty, and staff are required to complete an online screening each day prior to coming to campus in order to aid in limiting the spread of COVID-19. The screening is available via the SF State Mobile App or the Online Form.
Please be prepared to show proof of having completed the screening via the mobile app or email confirmation when entering campus buildings.
- Observing campus COVID-19 safety precautions;
- Wearing a face covering at all times;
- Washing your hands and using hand sanitizer often;
- Closing windows and locking office doors when you leave campus; and
- Reporting suspicious persons/activity to the University Police Department.